Employment Law AttorneysTallahassee Employment Defense Lawyers
Discrimination – race, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, marital status, religion and national origin.
Discrimination comes in many forms. The majority of cases are based on race, sex, gender or nationality, but individuals are often treated unfairly because of disability, pregnancy, age, religious affiliation, political affiliation and sexual orientation as well.
Employers may exhibit discriminatory behavior in several ways:
- Creating barriers to employment
- Unequal use of discipline or demotions
- Denial of training or access to important work information
- Failure to promote or provide opportunities for growth
- Unequal pay
- Wrongful termination and job loss