Employment Law AttorneysTallahassee Employment Defense Lawyers
Separation and severance negotiations – Employment Contract Disputes
When an employee leaves a company, especially if the employee has been with an employer for an extended period of time, it is often necessary to have a detailed agreement settling the rights of the employee and employer. Severance agreements have a substantial impact on employee’s legal rights and obligations, as well as future employment.
If you are considering a severance agreement or are involved in a severance agreement related dispute, it is important that you retain the services of a skilled and knowledgeable attorney who can ensure that your rights are protected and who can advise you of your potential options.
We represent clients throughout Florida in all severance-related matters including:
- Employment contracts
- Contract disputes/breach of contract claims
- Evaluation of pensions/vested benefits
- Evaluation of COBRA benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Evaluation of existing obligations such as non-compete agreements
- Evaluation of new obligations created by the severance agreement